Thursday, May 12, 2022

Insanity, I say!

I guess it is...

Should I plan a fourth book, with the first one not even finished then? Frankly, I do not know. Then again, I retitled the second book, and now I have a spare cover and leftover bits...

The good news first. Kind's Kiss has received a proper ending. I just couldn't stand the cliffhanger myself, so by adding and moving stuff it now can stand on its own.

The attentive reader may have noticed a change in the titles reserved for the 2nd and 3rd book... When bringing the first book to a conclusion I simply ended up with too much material. Part of that moved into book 2, and part of book moved into book 3, and... now I'm in trouble 😁

The bad news then. Well, if you hated the first book, you're going to dislike the thought of me planning yet another entry. In fact, I hate myself for even considering it...

My four (current) working titles:

  1. Kind's Kiss - processing the editor's comments
  2. Broken - under revision
  3. Daughter of the Beast - partially written
  4. Wolf's Bane - some bits done, but do I love that cover!
All covers are preliminary, and all titles just as much. But perhaps I might share the new cover for book 2...

    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment